StatCounter

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Jen Being Jen

This is real life. I've officially taken the plunge into the blogging world. To those of you reading this right now, thank you for spending some time & joining me on this fun & crazy journey I call my life. Also, hi Mom; you may very well be my only reader, and I know you'll be my most devoted reader, as you've always been my #1 fan (along with Dad & Jace). :) 

My plan for this blog isn't anything fancy, extravagant, or earth-shattering. I just hope to share my life and provide entertainment and/or relatable posts to other humans. I'm a 20-something, single lady trying to live a rich & fulfilling life, all while supporting my shopping & travel addictions. I have always loved using writing as an outlet, & believe it or not, I have had requests to start blogging based on social media posts, so here we go!

First and foremost, my life belongs to Jesus Christ & I exist for His glory, so there will be blog posts about God and/or scripture. Secondly, my family is very important to me, so expect to see them in the mix relatively often, as they are my 3 favorite people in the whole world! 

I'm a Doctor of Physical Therapy by trade (please don't call me Dr. Moore though); therefore, encouraging posts about health, fitness, nutrition, and links to other blogs I love regarding these subjects should be expected. I grew up an athlete all through high school, then took a break from organized fitness during college. A couple of years ago, I decided I wanted to be a "runner" and I do a lot of running events, from local 5K's to half marathons at Disney World. Race recaps are some of my favorite things to discuss, & I absolutely can't WAIT to share them with ya'll!

I thought about what blogging "niche" I wanted to try to join, and could not pick just one, so I will call this a fitness/lifestyle/Jesus-loving/travel/all of the above blog. Thanks for bearing with me through the introductory post; being from the Midwest originally, I feel proper introductions are important and promise to be more exciting in the future. With that being said, welcome to "Jen Being Jen", & welcome to my life. :)

PS Comments and constructive criticism are welcomed; please comment below!
PPS Follow me on Instagram (@jenbeingjen) & Twitter: (@jen_being_jen)

3 comments:

  1. Ok...you got me...you are up to 4....lol...you are already a Texan i see....ya'll....lol....good luck on this project....hope you get lots of readers and enjoyment from doing this....love ya and God bless you always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was you! Thanks for reading... Love ya and God bless you too!

      Delete
  2. I guess i messed up ....uncle sonny

    ReplyDelete